By public transport
Het station van Namen (300 m, 4 minuten te voet).
- Namur station is walking distance from the Electrabel office (300m, 4 minutes on foot).
- To walk to the Electrabel office from the station, leave the station via the Boulevard du Nord “Bomel” exit.
- When you come out of the station, turn left and go along past the MET buildings on the Boulevard du Nord until you come to the roundabout where the Electrabel building is located.
- Place de la Station stop (600m/8 min.) and the bus station (800m/10 min). All of the bus routes in Namur stop outside the train station.
There are two RAVel cycle network routes which go through Namur:
- RAVeL 1 (Charleroi-Huy)
- RAVeL 2 (Jodoigne-Dinant).
From the E411 motorway (Brussels-Arlon-Luxembourg)
- Exit 13 (Champion). Turn right and go along the N91 (Chaussée de Louvain) in the direction of Namur.
- Continue along the N91 for 3.3 km.
- At the end of the descent, before entering Namur, turn right and follow signs for Brussels-Charleroi.
- Go through the tunnel.
- After the tunnel you come to a roundabout and you will see the Electrabel building in front of you.
- Take the second exit at the roundabout (direction Brussels-Charleroi).
- The entrance to the car park is a little bit further on your left on Boulevard de Merckem.
From the E42 motorway (Wallonia motorway Liège-Tournai)
- Coming from Liège, take the E411 at the Daussoulx interchange (E42-E411) and head for Namur. Then follow the route described above from the E411.
Coming from Charleroi, take exit 12 (Namur) heading for la Bruyère.
- Turn right onto the N4 (Route de Louvain-la-Neuve) and continue along the N4 for 5.8 km.
- Before you come into Namur, keep right on the N4 and after 400m, keep left.
- Take the fourth exit at the roundabout (direction Brussels-Charleroi).
- The entrance to the car park is a little bit further on on your left on Boulevard de Merckem.
TIP: To avoid traffic and parking problems, you can leave your car at one of the two car parks on the edge of Namur and take the shuttle bus (bus 51 every 10 minutes) or a bus to the station:
• P+R St Nicolas: Albert 1 lane near the Centre Hospitalier Régional and the E411 highway (exit 14), Bus 51, 5, 17, 40.
• P+R Namur Expo: Sergent Vrithoff lane near the Palais des Expositions. 1 km on foot to Electrabel (see map).